- What can I do to ensure I receive emails from Fit Within?
If you are not receiving expected emails from Fit Within, please check your Spam or Junk Folder. If our emails are going to your Spam Folder, please add Fit Within to your contacts.
- How can I change my name on my Dashboard Page?
Go to Edit Profile to make adjustments to your name.
- What should I do if I entered my email address or shipping address incorrectly?
Reach out to the Fit Within staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the correct address.
- When can I expect my Journal to arrive?
Your journal should arrive within 5-7 business days from your registration date.
- How can I access the weekly training content?
First, log in to your personal profile at fitwithin.com. Then click your name in the upper right corner and select "View Dashboard." All training content is accessible from your personal dashboard.
- Can I go through the course with a spouse/ friend?
In order to experience the best overall impact — and so each of you gets your own journal - we recommend purchasing and going through the program individually. However, we encourage you to discuss your answers, thoughts and insights with your friends while going through the program.
- Do I have to complete the Foundational Growth Experience before moving on to other programs offered?
We recommend everyone start with the Foundational Growth Experience because it will introduce you to key concepts that are explored in more depth in our other experiences. However, it is not mandatory to start with the Foundational Growth Experience.
- Is there an expiration date for the experience I purchase?
From the day you purchase the program, you will have 6 months to complete the experience.
- Once I complete an experience, can I still access my Digital Journal?
Yes, once you have finished the 8-week program, you will be able to sign into your account and view the journal located on your Dashboard.
Social Circle FAQs
- Are the Social Circles a safe environment to share?
Yes! We have created healthy norms for the social circles, and Fit Within staff will monitor the groups closely to ensure a safe environment to share.
- What is a Social Circle Facilitator?
A Social Circle Facilitator is a member of the online Social Circle who has already completed the Foundational Growth Experience. He or she is part of the group to help encourage participants while sharing their own experience with Fit Within.
- How can I become a Social Circle Facilitator?
After completing the Foundational Growth Experience, you will be asked if you are interested in becoming a Facilitator for future participants. If you are interested, you will complete a short training process covering the roles and responsibilities required for this position.